Thursday, November 02, 2006

36.5 weeks

Here are the latest photos. At this point you never know when the last photos of this belly will be taken. We're hoping to get out and take some printable ones this weekend. It's been fun talking to a belly and loving a belly but I think we are both ready for the full meal deal baby to be in our arms and getting our kisses. It's funny how the belly becomes it's own entity...the other day I giggled about something I thought in my head. Nevada said, "what's so funny?" "I almost asked you if you could take some good pics of me and the belly," I responded with a grin. I totally seperated the belly from Nevada in my head...weird.
(by the way, that's our awesome new stroller that the church people gave Nevada at her baby shower)









5 comments:

Trina said...

OH MY GOD!!! Your belly is getting soooo big. That is sooo awesome!! I can not beileve you are still able to wear jeans!! WAY TO GO!!
It is getting so close now. Soon you will be getting to the point where you are done. You will not want to be pregnant anymore, you just want to be able to bend over and tie your shoes (huge thing the first time you do it again!), and you will just want your baby, no more belly.
I can not wait, it is so exciting!
Love you
Trina

LJE said...

nevada, you look great, chester, you look amazing too!

Very cute pics, it is so evident how excited you two are to meet this little one face to face.

Everybody's Auntie said...

Holy cracker jacks you look skinny Chester-field!

Oh; and Nevada you look great too.:) How can I even imagine that that baby will be born and I won't be able to smell and love on it???

Anonymous said...

Nevada, you look so beautiful!!!!!! Im so excited to get the phone call that baby has arrived. I showed nate the pictures of you and I think he's finally understanding that he's gonna be an uncle. hehe. he was like "THAT'S NEVADA?!!!!" It was really cute.
Take Care

sandra

Reagan said...

Awwww look at you guys!! ou can really tell in the pics that you are both really excited :) We're all super excited back here too, waiting for that phone call! And wow is it jsut me or did you grow like twice the size from you last set of pics? And Chester seems to be shrinking....hmmmmm You look awesome Nevada!

Blog Archive