Monday, November 27, 2006

The end is near

No I'm not preaching some Revelation sermon...we went to the doctor just now and he said we should be having a baby tonight or tomorrow. Nevada's definitely feeling it in the last couple hours...the pains are sporatic but consistent. The doctor said she is effaced and the cervix is thin....in lay terms: the baby is coming. We'll probably head to the hospital sometime in the next couple hours although we don't want to have to sit around there for too long. Keep checking in for more updates...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting anxiously for her arrival. Praying that all goes well for Mom and of course, Dad. Our lives are about to be enriched by that little one.
B-BABA

Anonymous said...

What an exciting time for you. I'm so happy you didn't have to go to far past your due date. I can't wait to see some lil baby posts. Our prayers are with you for a safe and healthy delivery. You guys will be amazing parents. I was thinking of you Chester when I was in Claire's the other day because they have all this little girl basketball jewellery...anyways good luck with everything!!

Reagan said...

Let's see you guys are 13 hours ahead right? So......that little girl could already be in the world as I'm reading this !!! Good luck guys can't wait to hear how everything went and see some pics!!

becky said...

Excited for you two! (soon to be three, if not already)

I'm kinda living vicariously through your experience, since I'm only a few weeks behind.

Can't wait to see your little one!

SarahJ said...

Yay I'm so excited for you guys! I have been diligently checking every day to see if the little baby has arrived. Can't wait for the next post!

Anonymous said...

O.K. so where are the pictures of our little Sweetie? I have been watching all day for them to appear. And what did she weigh? People are asking me.
BABA B

Blog Archive