Sunday, November 26, 2006

Not yet...

...but getting closer (I think). Really, though, what do I know? I woke up this morning with cramps, they've been coming and going since 5 but I stayed in bed till 6:30, then up to go give my keys to the school for the sub, then decided to go for a walk and see if that helps things. So I walked aroung the university campus close to our house for an hour, then came home and went to the library at school for some reading material. Now it is 9:30 am, the cramps have gotten worse but not so major. We'll go to the doctor this morning and see what he says.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nevada,

I am waiting and praying with you in Saskatoon. I will check your blog again in the morning (Saskatoon time) and see if there is any new news. I don't have exciting news but we are hooking up the dishwasher. On Thursday the plumber is coming and then we will be able to put our kitchen back together.

Michelle

Allison said...

I keep "adding up" the hours to see if you are at the doctor's yet, and I think you might be. I'm excited to see what he says...

Blog Archive