Sunday, April 05, 2009

Funny things Gemma said...

Like I said before, she says so many things now its hard to remember all her conversations. Also, I'm not sure if they are as funny to read as they are first hand, but I will try.

Tonight in the nursery at church, after asking several times for me (which she never does; so weird) she finally just put her hand on the volunteers face, and said in the most sincere, serious tone, "Ping, I want my mommy!"

Yesterday was marked with some impatient moments, which were reflected in how she put her babies to sleep last night. In a very stern voice, eyebrows raised and looking down she told them, 'You close your eyes right now and listen to Gemma.'

And her newest response to food she likes: "It's not too bad!"

Mostly she has been very good. She is getting used to the new baby, and always helps change his 'mustard poops'. She says nice things about him and kisses him. Tonight she said, 'He's so beautiful!'. She can be a bit unfriendly at times, and says NO! but we are working on it.

Going to Kaohsiung tomorrow. Be home Wednesday.

No comments:

Blog Archive