Thursday, September 07, 2006

I can't count

So, somewhere between summer and now I got off in my count. I thought I was 30 weeks, but I am actually only 29...Still 11 more weeks to go. (again). Sorry about that! From now on just look at the ticker and ignore me!

We had our monthly appointment on Monday and all was good. I've officially gained 10 kg (22 pounds). The baby is DEFINITELY a girl, I'll let Chris elaborate more on that with the video later this week, and is floating around in the correct position. She is skinny, her head is about the right size for her age but her abdomen and stomach are about 2 weeks behind. The doctor says not to worry, within 2 weeks of average is fine and I should go ahead and eat more. I did one of those sugar tests where you drink the glass of super sweet drink, wait an hour and give blood. They never said anything about it so I am assuming I passed. :) Come back in three weeks he said. And so I said ok.

No comments: