Monday, September 25, 2006

Feeling left out

Our doctor has very funny hours at his clinic. He is mostly available mornings and this totally doesn't work with Nevada's schedule. He is however open Monday afternoons which is when we normally go. Nevada finishes work and then we head out but lately I've been tutoring on Mondays so we wait until 4:15 and then try and make it before 5. Today my students showed up late so Nevada couldn't wait for me to go with her. I'm totally bummed. I love looking at the ultrasound and seeing all the little parts in action. Because I can't feel the baby in me at all times like Nevada can this ultrasound time is really where I connect with the baby. Oh well...we start our every 2 week appointments now so I won't have to wait long to see my baby again...and then in 9 weeks she'll be here to stay!

1 comment:

LJE said...

chester, you are going to make an AMAZING dad.....

very excited for you two....hope the last few weeks goes quickly.