Thursday, January 29, 2009

Progress Report


Well, not much to report in the potty or sleeping category. No potty action in two days; she lets me know AFTER she is done, and then usually wants to try but of course has nothing left. Sleeping is going not so great. Not only know has she given up on kitties, but when I sit on the floor beside her bed that's where she wants to sit, too. Sigh. So we tried something new tonight: Sty i your bed for 5 minutes then mommy will give you a kitty AND come lay down with you. It didn't work, but maybe she will get the idea. I did come back and lay down with her, so maybe once she gets that I am not leaving and I will come back after the 5 minutes she'll be ok.

We're having lots of fun on our break. Playing at the park, cooking and baking... Gem's my BFF. Here's a picture she made Chris take a few weeks ago; she grabbed my head and held it close like that and said 'Daddy, take picture us!'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this little girl.
BABA