Thursday, January 01, 2009

No Gemma!

So she was pointing to something on the bookshelf I thought she should have instead of the treat she wanted to have:

"I don't WANT it. I HATE that!"

Sort of points to how our day was today. Lots of No Gemma, stop it Gemma, No Gemma. NOOOO Gemma! We even had to take her movies away because she was playing with the Xbox which she is not allowed to touch. I could tell she had a long day because in the bath when she was playing by herself she kept telling her toys, "NO Boots! NO Dora! DON'T put that ball there. Don't touch it!"

And when the ball went into the hole (the drain) she went into a Rescuers monologue; "Ball go in hole FIND MY DIAMOND!" (You know the part where Medusa makes Penny go into the hole to find the big diamond?) That part has been stuck in her head lately. Except she calls Penny 'Peanut'.

To end on a sweet note, there are these stone doorway things at the park we pretend to sleep in, and today while I was 'sleeping' I was woken up with a kiss! Gemma was the prince and I was the princess. She was very pleased with herself.

No comments: