Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Are napkins a food group?




Into everything... I was standing two feet away from her, and I thought I had my eye on her as she was rummaging around the shelf in the kitchen. Well, I looked away for as second and when I looked back she had a handful of tissue with a huge bite out of it! It was hilarious to see the ripped off tissue coming from out of her mouth, and I would have liked to take a picture but I thought it was more important to get it out of her mouth before she swallowed any (or any more than she already had).

Ha, so funny I wrote that because looking back at our pictures, Chris DOES have pictures of her eating tissue! Hee hee.

Thanks for all the food advice! I appreciate it and have consulted back to it several times already.

No comments:

Blog Archive