Saturday, October 07, 2006

Best pics yet...

After checking out my friend Becky's belly pics over at Baby Grrrl I felt the need to step up our efforts. Actually Nevada and I had been thinking about that a lot lately. We should really be putting in a bit more effort into capturing this special time. I think it feels so normal at this point that sometimes we forget how special it really is. We are off to the beach for a mini-vacation this week and plan to take some really good shots. The ones you're seeing today were shot on the campus of Taiwan University, near our house. Enjoy!

(I decided to put them on Flickr instead so here's a teaser. Click on it to go to the Flickr album)
32 weeks 1

2 comments:

becky said...

Nevada looks beautiful! And what a cool tree, too.

Anonymous said...

So what is the baby girls name going to be?