Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Today's task

Today task is to make space for the crib and set it up. Yesterday we got a crib from the school. It's a used crib but it's in decent shape and will work just fine. It's more and more exciting as the baby room gets set up. It warms my heart when I walk into that room. So back to my project...a lot of apartments here have built-in storage and furniture. In this case the "baby room" has a big twin bed box. In Canada we usually buy a frame and a boxspring but in Taiwan there is often a box that matches the house decor and then you just put a mattress on top. This one is easily movable but where do I store it. That's my problem but my job as a daddy is to make it happen. Three cheers for free cribs!!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hip hip, hurray! Hip, hip, hurray! Hip, hip, hurray!!

Anonymous said...

I can't see the video - so can you post what the sex of the baby is?
Thanks