Thursday, August 03, 2006

Boy or Girl?

We went to see the doctor this morning and the good news is that we have a healthy little baby who was moving around and putting on a show for the camera. We also now know the sex of the baby but for suspense sake we'll be keeping it a secret for a few days. The truth is that we have a "Guess Book", that was so impressively made by my cousins, and we still have a lot of people here in Taiwan that need to input their guesses. We'll bring it with us to church on Sunday and Nevada will pass it around on Monday when the staff are back together....then on Tuesday or Wednesday we'll make the official announcement on this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear baby,
it doesn't matter if you're a boy or girl (as long as you're one or the other), you are going to be awesome. I know so because your parents are awesome. Also, I'm a little awesome myself...and hopefully we can hang out a lot! :)
love,
adrienne

Trina said...

I think you will be a beautiful baby, with 10 fingers and 10 toes. I also think you will be happy and healthy. That is what is most important.

If I would have to say a sex, I would think a boy, it just seams like boys are in season.

As for Mom and Dad, yes you have found out the sex and at 24 weeks it is a pretty good indication, dont go out and buy all blue or all pink just yet. I am always a little leary about the accuracy of the ultrasound sex. I know to many people who have found out the sex and it was wrong after they went out and bought everything for their new boy or girl, and had nothing for the right sex. Personally I would stick to yellows just yet. Just a little advise from one Mom and Dad to another.

Love you lots
Trina