Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Gemma helping

Gemma was so cute yesterday! I was washing a few dishes and she wanted to "clean". So I put a chair up beside me and would give her the washed and rinsed dishes to put in the rack. It's amazing watching their little brains work. I put in one spoon the way I like them in the rack, handle down, eating part up. And she started to put one in the wrong way, saw what was already done, and switched it. She stacked all the bowls together nicely. She struggle to lift the big pot up, she's little too short yet, but it was so cute.

Then we were in her room listening to her 'songs' as she says (on her CD player). I have a wee sing tape and we LOVE it. I do the actions and she totally imitates me. Itsy Bitsy spider is her best one, she does it so well. It was just cute watching her try to do all the actions.

She spent the whole day with Daddy yesterday; 6am-6:30pm. I was away in meetings. Of course they did fine. Daddy painted her toes with nail polish. "toes..pritty!!"

Other vocab:

peeSA (pizza)
back (her back, and going backwards)
uhside dow (upside down)
money
toes
chin

No comments:

Blog Archive