Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thank You

Here are some pictures of Gemma wearing some of her gifts. The moccasins are real caribou hide moccasins and beaver fur, from Auntie Shirley and Uncle Greg in Yellowknife, the Baby Legs from Grandma Sheri (aren't they cute?) and the Esprit outfit from Allison. I have better pictures of her in that outfit but this one was so cute, the forced pose. LIke school pictures.







It is the end of the day and she did so much cute stuff, and I can't remember even one story. I need to tart blogging in the morning.

5 comments:

Trina said...

OH MY!!!! She looks so grown up in the school picture!!

Allison said...

I absolutely love that outfit (which is why I got it for her!) - can I borrow it in a year?!

Nevada said...

Of course Allie!

Melissa said...

The pig tails are so cute. I love the pose!

karen said...

she is so cute. Tim and I were talking at Christmas time about what a cute little baby you guys have.

Blog Archive