Monday, May 21, 2007

In two weeks from now we will be in the air, making our way across the ocean to see you all!

In Gemma news today, we have a runny nose and sneezy. I (mommy) have passed on my cold to my whole family. I am on the mend but beacause both Chris and Gemma are feeling yucky I took a sick day to stay home and be nurse. We made chicken soup and had a nice long nap. Gemma is down for nap #3 right now. She was up every hour last night,coughin and fevery. Poor thing!

Other than getting sick, she is doing very well. She sits up all alone (but we still don't trust her enough to leave her unattended). I put the boppy around her and then turned my back for a second and she did a face dive out of it. She wasn't hurt, just wants to get around I guess. She can turn from back to front no problem, but has only gone the other way a few times. On her tummy she can rotate all the way around. And lately she has been using her toes to lift her bum up into the air. Its all so cute.

The bumper pads are back up, she keeps getting her feet stuck in the bars :) Still not sleeping through the night...but one day I hope! Now at night she often rolls onto her side to fall asleep, or onto her tummy in the middle of the night.

See you guys soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Gemma.
BABABE is getting so excited to see you...and your Mom and Dad.
I can't wait to snuggle with you and kiss your little nose and toes.
Hopefully you will remember me when you get here.
BABA

Blog Archive