Monday, May 07, 2007

Gemma can travel

We picked up Gemma's passport this morning. She can officially come to Canada with us this summer. We were trying to think of alternate plans: putting her in our suitcase, mailing her with FedEx, dressing her up as a dog and putting her in a kennel on the plane etc. (JUST KIDDING!) It's such a strange thing to me that she is an official Canadian without ever having been there. I'm sure she'll enjoy herself in our home and native land...rolling around on carpet and grass and meeting all her friends and family. 4 more weeks! See you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought at first this post was written by Nevada until I got to the alternative travel methods for Gemma. I know her mommy would not think about Fed Exing her home to Canada. She deserves to be treated as the Taiwanese Princess she is.
BABA

Blog Archive