Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sick baby

Gemma has been fighting her first cold this past week. Last week, as mentioned by my wife on her blog, started off with 3 straight days of angry baby. Nevada and I were both suffering from a cold at the time and we passed it to her. The fussiness went away but she was left with this 50-year-old-Bingo Hall-lady cough. We waited a couple of days to see if it would run it's course but it stayed. So last night Mommy took Gemma to the hospital to see a doctor and get some medicine. Now Gemma is taking her first medicine. She handles it quite well. Hopefully in a couple of days the cough will be gone. The best part is that one of the medicines has a drowsiness side effect...she's currently having a drowsy medicine nap which has afforded me the time to write this blog post.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Haha, sounds like to me like Gemma's got the same cold as Annika: I told her one of my very clever, witty jokes (okay, I made a farting noise or something) and her laughing morphed into coughing, which made her forget about the joke and remember that life is short. Afterwards, she had the same look in her eye as when Grampa nearly choked on that olive 2 Christmases ago. Good times.

Blog Archive