Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Play play play

Not so much blogging because it is so hard to keep up with Gem and all her fun ideas.

We've been watching Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses. (Yes, they look a bit weird, but they are very nice to eachother and sing beautifully, and I like the dancing. And that they use some real music; Mendelssohn. Still trying to figure out how old Genevieve is since she gets married at the end but whatever) I made 12 flower pictures and taped them in a circle in her room to be the 12 stones, and so we've been playing princesses a lot, trying out there different names and characters, saving poppa and going off to the magic land.

Silly sense of humor, too. Does a unicorn go on my nose? Does a unicorn go on a butterfly? Ha ha ha, laugh giggle giggle. All kinds of silly things like that.

The funniest was when she came out of her room, and climbed into my arms and said, "Now you carry me like this till the morning." I wish :)

No comments: