Sunday, October 09, 2011

Thoughtful...

We were watching regular TV (which we don't often do because we don't know the timing of the programming and don't often catch a show I think is worthy of watching)) and Gemma saw a PSP commercial. (a handgeld video game device). She asked if she could have one, and I said, "Well, you already have an iPhone and can use mommy's iPad. I don't think so." She replied, "Well, if Guinness had an iPhone and an iPad, he would be SUPER happy, and I really want him to be super happy, so you could get me the PSP."

Yah right! Along the lines of a book we just read called, "I wanna Iguana", where the boy and mom write notes back and forth reasoning about wether he should get this pet or not.

I HAVE to start putting pictures up here. Might have to take over the family photographer role.

No comments: