Friday, August 19, 2011

Some of OUR favorite books

I've been working in the library at school this year a bit, and so have taken home all my favorite kids books. Thought we'd share!



This was one o the first books I got from the library for Gemma and she loved it, so I brought it home for Guinness and he loves it too. Nice art.




Haha! Super super funny!!! (If you don't know about Mo Willems, you need to get on board. Knuffle Bunny is another favorite of mine)






Fancy Nancy ; Ooh La La! Its Beauty Day!!!

Ok, I was laughing my head off! And if you do not laugh your head off when you get to the second last page then call me crazy, but it is one of the funniest things I've seen in a book. Fancy Nancy teaches some great new words, and she is very thoughtful and kind to others. She has good ways to solve problems, too. We also liked 'The Show Must Go On'. Awesome story!



No comments: