Thursday, December 24, 2009

Oh Gemma. She has been whiny since I've been on break which is so hard to take, and I even lost my temper with her twice today. On Christmas Eve, too, sigh... Lord, I need more patience and mercy as a mother.

It has been a fun Christmas eve day though, I hope for her too. Looking forward to our trip to Taichung tomorrow to see Andy and Audrey and Elias and then the mountains. I will make it a point to remember something cute she says or does rather than how frustrated I was with her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Nevada,
you are not a bad mother because you didn't have patience today or any day. It is just a thing that moms do sometimes and it is ok. You make up for it in so many other ways.

Kristie said...

Agreed. I lose my temper with my kids on a far too often basis. Even the baby...sheesh!