Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Farm

Gemma went to the farm last week! Chester as going to Chicago, Brenda was working, Dad was working, Sheri was working, so the babe and I took a road trip. The drive up was teh most beautiful of my life. We dropped Chris off at the airport at 5am and left from there. Everythign was so crisp and clear and green. There really is no place like Saskatchewan in the summer. Gemma slept the whole time (pheww!)

Here are some pics of the trip:






We have Gemma with her great grandparents (my Dad's mom and dad, Grandma and Grabdpa McKenzie)

The rest are of Cody, my cousin Kim's baby, and Gemma. And my cousin's husband Bob. Kim is my closest cousin. I was born in May, she was born in September. We got married in June, she got married in July, Cody was born last September and Gemma in November. So it is so cool that our kids will grow up to be friends!

1 comment:

Teecy said...

sounds like you are having a great summer. Gemma looks adorable! can't wait to see you again in august!